Sunday, April 5, 2009

THE BEST WEEKEND EVERRRR

I have been very slack about writing in my blog, but one of the reasons for that this weekend is because I was in Switzerland in the beautiful Alps!!! They didnt have internet there. After the Obama speech me, logan, and jessica headed off with the Blattner family to the Alps =) It took 4 hours to get there. We slept almost the whole time up. That saturday morning when we woke up we headed off for a hike up the mountain. It was ver difficult because there was lots of snow and it was ver steep. The best part of he day was when we took the sleds down the mountain it was sooooo fun!!!! I think everone enjoyed it. Later that day a very nice family joined us. They had one boy that was 17 and a girl 15. They were so incredibly nice. We had a crazy time at night! We danced the whole night non stop. We then went to bed. The next morning I woke up to the msic blairing! We got up packed up and headed to a small village on the mountain it was very cute. We hen came back to the cabin and ate then said our goodbyes =( It was sad to leave. It was such a wonderful weekend! I want to come back to europe again and go back to the Alps and ski =)


See everyone tomorrow, its going to be a big day! PARIS HERE WE COME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment