Wednesday, April 8, 2009

EUROPA PARK!

Today we went to the Europa Park which is only about 45 min away from Strasbourg. We got to the park and talked about the rules and what the times of when we will have to meet up again. The first ride we rode on was this rollercoaster in a big bubble that was very dark inside and looked like space! It was very cool. The next ride was the silverstar which is the biggest rollercoaster in Europe! I cant believe I had the guts to ride it! It was soooooo much fun, I loved it! It was not good because in the middle of the day I started to feel sick and I was very tired. But, that didnt stop me from rideing the great attractrions! We all met up again at the end of the day and headed back to Strasbourg. It was a ver busy but WONDERFUL day. When I come back to Europe I would like to go back when I feel alot better... I cant wait for tomorrow, Roman Bath House and pottery shop!

1 comment:

  1. hey how are you? i miss you so much. it sounds like you are you are having a lot of fun there and i cant not wait to see you. talk to you later and i will try to keep in touch. if you could please email me at jadeskelton@gmail.com. see ya

    ReplyDelete